Fox Point Pool Rules
Please sign the attached Waiver. Residents will need to submit the waiver on their initial visit, with a separate form for each person in their household.
- No one with fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted to use
- Face masked required to be worn at all times except when in the pool,
- Maintain 10′ social distancing at all times. Residents living under the same roof may sit together.
- No pool toys or flotation devices
- No food allowed
- Pool furniture must stay in current location, no moving
- For homeowner use only – no guests
- The Bathrooms are closed
- Pool Hours – must reserve a time slot. Please visit (signup site sent via property management e-blast or can be viewed at https://nextdoor.com/news_feed/?post=154607037) to reserve a time slot for each household member. Residents may sign up for one session a day.
- 10 minute warning will be given when time is almost up.
- You must promptly leave the pool area when your time is up, so we can clean & set up for next session.
We realize these we will be difficult rules to follow. THEY ARE FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY. Please don’t give the lifeguards a hard time and please follow the rules. Anyone not following the rules could be asked to leave and possibly lose their pool privileges. Thank you for your cooperation. Things will get better.