Thank you all for a successful pool opening! Due to everyone’s cooperation, there have been a few changes to the rules/restrictions:
Fox Point 2020 Pool Rules
The attached Waiver needs to be filled out and submitted for each household. The waiver can be downloaded here: https://poolwaiver.foxpointva.com/
Residents will need to submit the waiver on their initial visit.
- No one with fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted to use. Residents are required to sign a statement each visit, verifying that they do not have any COVID symptoms.
- Face masks are required to be worn when entering through the gate until you reach your chairs. At that point, masks can be removed. Masks must be put back on prior to exiting the pool area.
- Maintain 10′ social distancing at all times. Residents living under the same roof may sit together.
- No pool toys or flotation devices.
- No food allowed.
- Pool furniture must stay in current location, no moving.
- For homeowner use only – no guests.
- The Bathrooms are closed.
- Pool Hours – must reserve a time slot. Please visit [the designated sign up] to reserve a time slot for each household member. Residents may sign up for one session a day.
- 10 minute warning will be given when time is almost up.
- You must promptly leave the pool area when your time is up, so we can clean & set up for next session.
The Board would like to thank everyone for their cooperation. Please continue to adhere to the rules.