There have been a few updates to the rules/restrictions:
Residents may now bring guests to the pool. All guests will need to sign a waiver. Each guest will also need to have an online reservation that coincides with the resident’s.
Residents may now reserve multiple slots per day.
The occupancy limit has increased to 60.
Fox Point 2020 Pool Rules
The attached Waiver needs to be filled out and submitted for each household. The waiver can be downloaded here: https://poolwaiver.foxpointva.com/
Residents will need to submit the waiver on their initial visit.
- No one with fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted to use. Residents are required to sign a statement each visit, verifying that they do not have any COVID symptoms.
- Face masks are required to be worn when entering through the gate until you reach your chairs. At that point, masks can be removed. Masks must be put back on prior to exiting the pool area.
- Maintain 10′ social distancing at all times. Residents living under the same roof may sit together.
- No pool toys or flotation devices.
- No food allowed.
- Pool furniture must stay in current location, no moving.
- The Bathrooms are closed.
- Pool Hours – must reserve a time slot. Please visit [the designated signup] to reserve a time slot for each household member and guest.
10 minute warning will be given when time is almost up.
- You must promptly leave the pool area when your time is up, so we can clean & set up for next session.
The Board would like to thank everyone for their cooperation. Please continue to adhere to the rules.